Thanks for choosing to book your Weekend Camping ticket for Dubs At The Mill 2020.
FIRST CHOOSE YOUR CAMPING FIELD, THE DETAILS HERE SHOW THE CHOICE OF AREAS FOR CAMPING AND THE TICKET PRICES. IF YOU ARE COMING AS A CLUB OR GROUP PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL BOOK THE SAME FIELD AND ENSURE YOU ADD YOUR CLUB/GROUP NAME TO THE BOOKING FORM!
Tickets are per person, and you will be asked how many pitches you would like during checkout.
Please tick the appropriate box to agree to our terms and conditions to enable the booking to take place, this will be seen as your acceptance of our terms.
The link below will let you book your Camping Tickets.
Click here to book Weekend Camping Tickets
By buying a ticket you are bound by the terms and conditions displayed below:
Dubs at the Mill 2020
Thank you for purchasing tickets to Dubs at the Mill 2020
Please adhere to our terms and conditions
- Camping pitches are 5.5m x 5.5m, please ensure you can fit your Camper/Tent/Awnings into this space. Adult campers must wear weekend camping wristbands at all times.
- Gates open at 12 noon on Friday 24th April 2020. Festival goers arriving earlier will be asked to wait until this time. Please have visible your wristbands and dashboard ticket purchase sheet.
- Gates close for entry at 8pm. Late arrivals please park in allocated area and display your dashboard ticket.
- Scrumpy Dubbers VW Club accept no responsibility for your vehicle or its contents. Please lock your vehicles we will not replace lost stolen or damaged items.
- Dogs permitted. They must be on a lead at all times and owners responsible for clearing their waste.
- Plenty of bins will be available please use these to deposit your rubbish.
- Barbeques/Fire pits must be raised above the ground and ashes disposed of responsibly.
- A range of food provided by Haselbury Mill will be available to purchase throughout the weekend. Only food purchased on site to be consumed in Tithe Barn.
- Strictly only alcohol purchased at the Mill to be consumed in areas across the bridge in trade area, Tithe Barn and Millers Bar.
- We operate a zero tolerance to drugs, anyone abusing this will be asked to leave.
- Be aware there are several lakes and a stream on the site, parents must be vigilant and responsible for their children at all times.
- Camping tickets for extra adults may be purchased on entry at a cost of £27.50, However once pitches have sold out extra people must fit on your pitch.
- The Scrumpy Dubbers committee will endeavour to pitch clubs and friends together if this has been pre-requested on your booking forms. This, at all times, will be dependent on pitch availability and space on our camping fields.
- Saturday night theme is WELCOME TO THE 80S so fancy dress encouraged and dancing the night away in The Great Tithe Barn to our amazing 80s themed disco ‘Pulse’ complete with dancers, light show and video play of past show pictures will be an evening to remember!
- Please respect other campers; we are a family festival so rowdy behaviour after midnight will be deemed as unacceptable.
- Please be courteous to other users of Haselbury Mill, the owners Roger and Min will still be operating their business during the period the show is in operation.
- Show and Shine will take place on the Sunday Morning competition entry is free, only regular gate fee applies.
The Scrumpy Dubbers look forward to welcoming you to our Ninth Festival Celebrating the love of all things Dub!!